High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Friday, Oct. 30, 2009
Friday, Oct. 30, 2009 | 4A first round | Played at Bonneville
Despite managing just six first downs, the Lakers tied the game late and then got the only score in overtime as Devin Mickles intercepted a pass in the end zone on the last play.
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will not go...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Peavler: 3 is a magic number for BYU after...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 58
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 2
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1