High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Syracuse - Josh Kealamakia 24 FG
Syracuse forced five turnovers and held the Eagles to just one score as the Titans rolled. Tanner Russell accounted for all four Syracuse touchdowns and rushed for 115 yards in the win. Skyline fullback Alge Brown was injured in the first quarter and did not return.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom Hill...
- 'Living nightmare' almost over for daughters...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1