High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 15 -24 (62.5%)
American Fork totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 14 -17 (82.4%)
Trailing 30-to-25 at halftime, the Hawks kick-started the second half on a 21-5 run in large part to the strong play from Kyle Davis. The 6-7 senior came out of the locker room much more assertive, scoring seven quick points to set the tempo for the remainder of the game. Landon Barlow added 23 points for the Hawks.
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 7
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 4
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 4
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont... 1
- High school boys basketball:... 1