High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 15 -24 (62.5%)
American Fork totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 14 -17 (82.4%)
Trailing 30-to-25 at halftime, the Hawks kick-started the second half on a 21-5 run in large part to the strong play from Kyle Davis. The 6-7 senior came out of the locker room much more assertive, scoring seven quick points to set the tempo for the remainder of the game. Landon Barlow added 23 points for the Hawks.
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Police: Panhandler pulls woman from car after...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 58
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 2
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1