High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 15 -24 (62.5%)
American Fork totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 14 -17 (82.4%)
Trailing 30-to-25 at halftime, the Hawks kick-started the second half on a 21-5 run in large part to the strong play from Kyle Davis. The 6-7 senior came out of the locker room much more assertive, scoring seven quick points to set the tempo for the remainder of the game. Landon Barlow added 23 points for the Hawks.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom Hill...
- 'Living nightmare' almost over for daughters...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1