High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 15 -24 (62.5%)
American Fork totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 14 -17 (82.4%)
Trailing 30-to-25 at halftime, the Hawks kick-started the second half on a 21-5 run in large part to the strong play from Kyle Davis. The 6-7 senior came out of the locker room much more assertive, scoring seven quick points to set the tempo for the remainder of the game. Landon Barlow added 23 points for the Hawks.
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Community comes together to surprise...
- 'We're not going to stop': Parents of Anne...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 21
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3