High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 15 -24 (62.5%)
American Fork totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 14 -17 (82.4%)
Trailing 30-to-25 at halftime, the Hawks kick-started the second half on a 21-5 run in large part to the strong play from Kyle Davis. The 6-7 senior came out of the locker room much more assertive, scoring seven quick points to set the tempo for the remainder of the game. Landon Barlow added 23 points for the Hawks.
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start employing...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 17
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1