High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 16 -22 (72.7%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 22 -36 (61.1%)
Cody Johnson led the Hawks with 14 points and 14 rebounds as Alta jumped out to a 15-6 first-quarter lead and never let it slip away.
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 28
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Boys basketball: Defense sparks the... 1
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1