High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 16 -22 (72.7%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 22 -36 (61.1%)
Cody Johnson led the Hawks with 14 points and 14 rebounds as Alta jumped out to a 15-6 first-quarter lead and never let it slip away.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1