High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 5 -16 (31.2%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 7 -14 (50.0%)
Jordan Brown went off for 21 points and Kyle Davis added 17 as the Hawks cruised past Northridge. Chad Colby scored 20 points in the loss.
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- Winners and losers under Obama's immigration...
- Reader voices: I'm trying to be a Mormon
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 36
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham defense... 12
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 12
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11
- High school football: American Fork's... 10
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 9
- High school football: Timpview... 8