High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 5 -16 (31.2%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 7 -14 (50.0%)
Jordan Brown went off for 21 points and Kyle Davis added 17 as the Hawks cruised past Northridge. Chad Colby scored 20 points in the loss.
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to same-sex...
- High school football: Orem continues to... 10
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 8
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Timpanogos... 1
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1