High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 5 -16 (31.2%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 7 -14 (50.0%)
Jordan Brown went off for 21 points and Kyle Davis added 17 as the Hawks cruised past Northridge. Chad Colby scored 20 points in the loss.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Romney decision not to run again disappoints...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 22
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- Dick Harmon: College football... 6
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3