High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -48 (37.5%) Free-throws: 8 -16 (50.0%)
Field goals: 16 -47 (34.0%) Free-throws: 13 -17 (76.5%)
Kyle Smith made two big free throws to send the Darts to overtime where they pulled away for the win. Smith finished with 15 points while Landon Horne contributed with 11 points and six rebounds.
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 29
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Boys basketball: Defense sparks the... 1
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1