High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -48 (37.5%) Free-throws: 8 -16 (50.0%)
Field goals: 16 -47 (34.0%) Free-throws: 13 -17 (76.5%)
Kyle Smith made two big free throws to send the Darts to overtime where they pulled away for the win. Smith finished with 15 points while Landon Horne contributed with 11 points and six rebounds.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 64
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1