High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 -46 (45.7%) Free-throws: 20 -28 (71.4%)
Field goals: 22 -49 (44.9%) Free-throws: 13 -17 (76.5%)
The Darts jumped out to a 10-point lead after the first quarter and made it hold up as four different players scored in double figures led by Josh VanWeezep's 14 points.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- Parry's Power Guide for week 6 17
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 8
- High school football: Zach Katoa's 6... 8
- High school football: Bingham rolls... 4
- High school football: Brighton focused... 3
- Denver's Kayvon Webster introduces Utah... 2
- High school football: Work ethic has... 2
- Rich High runs over Monticello to spoil... 1