High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 -46 (45.7%) Free-throws: 20 -28 (71.4%)
Field goals: 22 -49 (44.9%) Free-throws: 13 -17 (76.5%)
The Darts jumped out to a 10-point lead after the first quarter and made it hold up as four different players scored in double figures led by Josh VanWeezep's 14 points.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1