High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 -46 (45.7%) Free-throws: 20 -28 (71.4%)
Field goals: 22 -49 (44.9%) Free-throws: 13 -17 (76.5%)
The Darts jumped out to a 10-point lead after the first quarter and made it hold up as four different players scored in double figures led by Josh VanWeezep's 14 points.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- National Guard, DPS weigh possible...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 7
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1