High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 -46 (45.7%) Free-throws: 20 -28 (71.4%)
Field goals: 22 -49 (44.9%) Free-throws: 13 -17 (76.5%)
The Darts jumped out to a 10-point lead after the first quarter and made it hold up as four different players scored in double figures led by Josh VanWeezep's 14 points.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 5
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1