High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 16 -27 (59.3%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 13 -20 (65.0%)
Trevor Webb had 18 points, and Josh VanWeezep hit four three pointers for a total of 16 points in the win. Kevin Goldsmith had 23 points in the loss.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- High school football: Riverton coach... 5
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1