High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 -27 (40.7%) Free-throws: 18 -34 (52.9%)
Field goals: 10 -22 (45.5%) Free-throws: 33 -43 (76.7%)
The Darts took advantage of their time at the foul line, hitting 33-for-43, compared to just 18-for-34 shooting for the Hawks, to pull off the win. Davis and Alta combined for 63 points in the fourth quarter. Jordan Brown and Kyle Davis combined for 32 points for the narrow victory while Josh VanWeezep and Trevor Webb scored 13 apiece in the loss.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Wet, cool August delivered more than twice...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1