High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 8 -15 (53.3%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 7 -15 (46.7%)
Arreonte Lee netted 15 points, as the Leopards opened the second half on a 20-9 run.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 10
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 9
- High school football: Riverton coach... 6
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1