High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 6 -13 (46.2%)
Field goals: 7 Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
The Bengals were stellar from start to finish. Katie Tominaga and Kylie Hirschi put down a combined 26 points to demolish the Darts.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 5
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1