High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 6 -12 (50.0%)
The T-Birds broke open a 5-point game at the end of the third quarter with a 16-6 run as Loni Allan and Kandice Gleave combined for 29 points.
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1