High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 15 -18 (83.3%)
Whitney Johnson led the way with 34 points, eight rebounds, and five steals as the Knights overcame a fourth quarter deficit to top the Hawks.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1