High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 9 -21 (42.9%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 6 -15 (40.0%)
Becca Beaudoin led the Hawks with a game-high 21 points while nailing four 3-pointers. Kelsie Bell added 16 for Fremont in the loss.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU downs BYU...
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants freshmen to...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- BYU basketball instant analysis: There are...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 43
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- Legendary American Fork coach Davis... 3
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- Championship Friday, live streams,... 1
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1