High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 12 -23 (52.2%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 11 -27 (40.7%)
The Tigers were able to bring down the Flyers with powerful play. The Tigers were led by Angela Shields who had a double-double putting down 13 points and pulling down 12 off the boards.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1