High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 19 -28 (67.9%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 11 -18 (61.1%)
Kalani Norris put in a game-high 20 points and the Bobcats went to the foul line 28 times to pick up the win.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Community comes together to surprise...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3