High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 13 -18 (72.2%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 11 -20 (55.0%)
Sophomore Whitney Mitchell banked in a 3-pointer late in the game to continue the Warriors' fourth quarter rally as Tville came back to win in overtime. Erin Romero played solid defense, holding the Miners' guard to just four points, and Saane Lo'amanu scored all of her 11 points in the second half, including going 5-for-5 from the foul line.
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- Recreation, crowds and challenges: What's...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...