High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 13 -18 (72.2%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 11 -20 (55.0%)
Sophomore Whitney Mitchell banked in a 3-pointer late in the game to continue the Warriors' fourth quarter rally as Tville came back to win in overtime. Erin Romero played solid defense, holding the Miners' guard to just four points, and Saane Lo'amanu scored all of her 11 points in the second half, including going 5-for-5 from the foul line.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...