High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 13 -18 (72.2%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 11 -20 (55.0%)
Sophomore Whitney Mitchell banked in a 3-pointer late in the game to continue the Warriors' fourth quarter rally as Tville came back to win in overtime. Erin Romero played solid defense, holding the Miners' guard to just four points, and Saane Lo'amanu scored all of her 11 points in the second half, including going 5-for-5 from the foul line.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- BYU, Utah fans react to Max Hall's arrest...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1