High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 13 -18 (72.2%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 11 -20 (55.0%)
Sophomore Whitney Mitchell banked in a 3-pointer late in the game to continue the Warriors' fourth quarter rally as Tville came back to win in overtime. Erin Romero played solid defense, holding the Miners' guard to just four points, and Saane Lo'amanu scored all of her 11 points in the second half, including going 5-for-5 from the foul line.
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- BYU basketball guard Anson Winder and...
- Attorneys want BYU track team testimony...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make...
- Morning links: Utes land a local commitment...