High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 13 -18 (72.2%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 11 -20 (55.0%)
Sophomore Whitney Mitchell banked in a 3-pointer late in the game to continue the Warriors' fourth quarter rally as Tville came back to win in overtime. Erin Romero played solid defense, holding the Miners' guard to just four points, and Saane Lo'amanu scored all of her 11 points in the second half, including going 5-for-5 from the foul line.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- A mother's voice: Remembering Emilie a year...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- High school football: East's Ula... 18
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school boys basketball:... 1
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 1
- High school boys basketball: Impressive... 1