High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 14 -23 (60.9%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 9 -19 (47.4%)
Brooke Slade was a spark off the bench for the Warriors, contributing 10 rebounds, eight points, four blocks and four steals in the win. Whitney Mitchell and Erin Romero combined for 26 points to lead Taylorsville.
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to same-sex...
- High school football: Orem continues to... 10
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 8
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Timpanogos... 1
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1