High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 14 -23 (60.9%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 9 -19 (47.4%)
Brooke Slade was a spark off the bench for the Warriors, contributing 10 rebounds, eight points, four blocks and four steals in the win. Whitney Mitchell and Erin Romero combined for 26 points to lead Taylorsville.
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 36
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 13
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1