High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 14 -23 (60.9%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 9 -19 (47.4%)
Brooke Slade was a spark off the bench for the Warriors, contributing 10 rebounds, eight points, four blocks and four steals in the win. Whitney Mitchell and Erin Romero combined for 26 points to lead Taylorsville.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 15
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 9
- High school football: Skyline's big... 4
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- American Fork rolls past Westlake in... 2
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1
- High school football: Riverton rolls... 1
- High school football: Rich Rebels... 1