High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 14 -23 (60.9%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 9 -19 (47.4%)
Brooke Slade was a spark off the bench for the Warriors, contributing 10 rebounds, eight points, four blocks and four steals in the win. Whitney Mitchell and Erin Romero combined for 26 points to lead Taylorsville.
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Parry's Power Guide for week 6 17
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 8
- High school football: Zach Katoa's 6... 8
- High school football: Bingham rolls... 4
- High school football: Brighton focused... 3
- Denver's Kayvon Webster introduces Utah... 2
- High school football: Work ethic has... 2
- Rich High runs over Monticello to spoil... 1