High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 11 -19 (57.9%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 6 -12 (50.0%)
Senior guard Saane Lo'amanu was the difference in the game, scoring more than the rest of her team combined with 27 points and going 8-for-11 for the foul line. Sophomore Whitney Mitchell nailed three 3-pointers in the win for the Warriors.
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Police: Panhandler pulls woman from car after...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 58
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 2
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1