High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -51 (35.3%) Free-throws: 10 -22 (45.5%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 14 -35 (40.0%) Free-throws: 5 -8 (62.5%)
Caitlin Nelson scored 17 points to help lead the Silverwolves to a double-digit victory over Copper Hills. Jessica Cruse blocked three shots for the Grizzlies.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- High school football: East's Ula... 26
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 10
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 8
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 4
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 3