High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -51 (35.3%) Free-throws: 10 -22 (45.5%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 14 -35 (40.0%) Free-throws: 5 -8 (62.5%)
Caitlin Nelson scored 17 points to help lead the Silverwolves to a double-digit victory over Copper Hills. Jessica Cruse blocked three shots for the Grizzlies.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1