High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -51 (35.3%) Free-throws: 10 -22 (45.5%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 14 -35 (40.0%) Free-throws: 5 -8 (62.5%)
Caitlin Nelson scored 17 points to help lead the Silverwolves to a double-digit victory over Copper Hills. Jessica Cruse blocked three shots for the Grizzlies.
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- LDS missionaries share messages about...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1