High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 5 -12 (41.7%)
West Jordan totals
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 17 -26 (65.4%)
Taylor Johnson scored 16 points as the Jaguars overcame an 11-3 deficit after the first quarter. Jessica Cruse blocked three shots for the Grizzlies.
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Dick Harmon: BYU exits Las Vegas in a...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- BYU basketball: Gonzaga builds early lead,...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- Second victim found of Murray trucker accused...
- Two cyclists killed after hit by pickup in...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3
- Tournament central: 4A boys basketball... 2