High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 -53 (39.6%) Free-throws: 5 -13 (38.5%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 12 -42 (28.6%) Free-throws: 8 -15 (53.3%)
Arielle Meredith scored 14 points and Amanda Dibblee added 13 more in the win over Copper Hills. The Titans led 28-10 at halftime.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 6
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1