High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Free-throws: 13 -15 (86.7%)
Copper Hills totals
Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
Jessica Cruse led the Grizzlies' effort, scoring a team-high nine points and recording eight rebounds, four steals and one blocked shot in the win. Lesha Labrum led all scorers with 11 points in the loss.
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school football: Layton Christian... 1