High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Free-throws: 13 -15 (86.7%)
Copper Hills totals
Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
Jessica Cruse led the Grizzlies' effort, scoring a team-high nine points and recording eight rebounds, four steals and one blocked shot in the win. Lesha Labrum led all scorers with 11 points in the loss.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom Hill...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1