High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 10 -24 (41.7%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 25 -39 (64.1%)
Katelyn Sharp was able to put her team on her shoulders in the second half, scoring all of her 17 points after halftime for the Huskies to seal the victory.
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 44
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 13
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 5
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4