High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 10 -24 (41.7%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 25 -39 (64.1%)
Katelyn Sharp was able to put her team on her shoulders in the second half, scoring all of her 17 points after halftime for the Huskies to seal the victory.
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Man charged with killing Ogden officer found...
- Provo couple killed in RV accident near St....
- BYU, Utah and Utah State 2013 football...
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay unions...
- Davis County honor student arrested in deaths...
- BYU basketball: Agustin Ambrosino leaves BYU...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 56
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- LIVE TODAY: Deseret News live streaming... 5
- Randy Hollis: Coach Phil Russell made a... 4
- High school baseball: Layton holds on... 3
- Orem football player Ben Smith on the... 2
- High school baseball: Bingham shuts... 2
- High school boys soccer: Bountiful... 2