High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 10 -24 (41.7%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 25 -39 (64.1%)
Katelyn Sharp was able to put her team on her shoulders in the second half, scoring all of her 17 points after halftime for the Huskies to seal the victory.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1