High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 5 -7 (71.4%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 10 -14 (71.4%)
Kyle Collinsworth poured in a game-high 26 points while teammate Ryan Durrant added 16 to help lead the Bulldogs. The Timberwolves kept it close through three quarters but Provo was able to pull away in the fourth.
|VAN PELT, Ryan||7|
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1