High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 13 -27 (48.1%)
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 5 -7 (71.4%)
Timpanogos rode a big first quarter to the win at Westlake as Chris Melville and Ryan Nielson each tallied 18 points.
|VAN PELT, Ryan||14|
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1