High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Maple Mountain totals
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 11 -22 (50.0%)
Ryan Van Pelt came alive in the second half, finishing with 20 points and eight rebounds on the night. Chris Melville had 18 points for Timpanogos.
|VAN PELT, Ryan||20||8|
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- The rough road of single motherhood —...
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks off...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical coming to Salt...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 54
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 42
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 18
- High school basketball: Rich High is... 13
- Tournament central: 5A boys semifinals... 4
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High School basketball: Lone Peak uses... 4
- Tournament central: 4A boys basketball... 2