High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Maple Mountain totals
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 11 -22 (50.0%)
Ryan Van Pelt came alive in the second half, finishing with 20 points and eight rebounds on the night. Chris Melville had 18 points for Timpanogos.
|VAN PELT, Ryan||20||8|
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that his...
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says Harvey...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Getting back up off the ground: Utahn...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...