High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Maple Mountain totals
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 11 -22 (50.0%)
Ryan Van Pelt came alive in the second half, finishing with 20 points and eight rebounds on the night. Chris Melville had 18 points for Timpanogos.
|VAN PELT, Ryan||20||8|
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Police chief of Myton charged with stalking 3...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 43
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1