High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Maple Mountain totals
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 11 -22 (50.0%)
Ryan Van Pelt came alive in the second half, finishing with 20 points and eight rebounds on the night. Chris Melville had 18 points for Timpanogos.
|VAN PELT, Ryan||20||8|
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks about...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- The good, the bad and the most likely:...
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...