High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Maple Mountain totals
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 11 -22 (50.0%)
Ryan Van Pelt came alive in the second half, finishing with 20 points and eight rebounds on the night. Chris Melville had 18 points for Timpanogos.
|VAN PELT, Ryan||20||8|
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football...
- What the Senate’s tax break extensions...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- These simple changes can make your family so...
- 'Somebody knows what happened,' daughter...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...