High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 13 -15 (86.7%)
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 15 -26 (57.7%)
Syracuse rallied from a 5-point deficit in the final three minutes to send it in to overtime, then capture the win. Nick Winegar had a 17-point, 11-rebound double-double to lead the Titans.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- LDS missionaries share messages about...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1