High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 11 -20 (55.0%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 5 -9 (55.6%)
Jordan Lefler led all scorers with his 18 points, including four 3-pointers, as Tabiona pulled away in the second half. Dalas Jones had 16 points for the Tigers, while Jake Van Dyke scored 16 points in the loss.
|VAN DYKE, Gordon||16||4|
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- How to miss a childhood: The dangers of...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1