High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 10 -18 (55.6%)
The Moquis won the Region 15 championship, staying unbeaten in region action, as Chad Cottam scored 10 points. Thomas Taylor scored 19 points for the Badgers.
|VAN DYKE, Gordon||3||1|
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1