High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Tuesday, Oct. 6, 2009
Tuesday, Oct. 6, 2009 | State Quarterfinals | Played at Spanish Fork
Brennan Rees doubled and tripled and drove in two runs to lead the state champion Badgers to a win in the state quarterfinals. Pitcher Colin Anderson threw six innings and allowed three hits while striking out 10.
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that his...
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says Harvey...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Draper house explodes into flames (+videos)
- Getting back up off the ground: Utahn...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...