High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Tuesday, Oct. 6, 2009
Tuesday, Oct. 6, 2009 | State Quarterfinals | Played at Spanish Fork
Brennan Rees doubled and tripled and drove in two runs to lead the state champion Badgers to a win in the state quarterfinals. Pitcher Colin Anderson threw six innings and allowed three hits while striking out 10.
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- My husband Alex Boye grilled in UK for 'I'm a...
- Miss Utah USA's bungled interview creates...
- Dick Harmon: Bronco Mendenhall and Cecil O....
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running shoe...
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different takes...
- Ogden man shot as he knelt to pray is...
- Utah Jazz: Massive, state-of-the-art...
- BYU football: Cougars must secure their own...