High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Tuesday, Oct. 6, 2009
Tuesday, Oct. 6, 2009 | State Quarterfinals | Played at Spanish Fork
Brennan Rees doubled and tripled and drove in two runs to lead the state champion Badgers to a win in the state quarterfinals. Pitcher Colin Anderson threw six innings and allowed three hits while striking out 10.
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Romney decision not to run again disappoints...
- Dick Harmon: College football recruiters are...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 22
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Dick Harmon: College football... 8
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3