High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Trinity's Tevin Williams carried the ball 22 times for 212 yards and three touchdowns to lead the Trojans to a convincing 42-21 victory over Bingham at Dallas Cowboys Stadium on Monday. Bobby Brown added a pair of touchdowns for one of the top five teams in Texas. Bingham tied the game at 7-7 early in the second quarter, but Trinity scored two late touchdowns before halftime to open up a 21-7 lead and the Miners had no answer for Trinity's rushing attack in the second half.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Temple Square opens 3 new exhibits
- New temple presidents