High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Trinity's Tevin Williams carried the ball 22 times for 212 yards and three touchdowns to lead the Trojans to a convincing 42-21 victory over Bingham at Dallas Cowboys Stadium on Monday. Bobby Brown added a pair of touchdowns for one of the top five teams in Texas. Bingham tied the game at 7-7 early in the second quarter, but Trinity scored two late touchdowns before halftime to open up a 21-7 lead and the Miners had no answer for Trinity's rushing attack in the second half.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president