High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
The Miners jumped out to a 21-0 lead after the first quarter as Dylan Chynoweth had three TD runs, including a 79-yard jog. Chynoweth rushed 15 times for 241 yards while Erik Walker had one carry for 29 yards and a score. Matt Christensen rushed four times for 34 yards and two touchdowns while Andy Proctor had seven carries for 96 yards and a TD. The Miners had 500 yards of offense, 403 yards through the air.
|Park City||Tackles||Sacks||Pass Int.|
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1