High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Timpview jumped out to a 28-0 lead on Sky View and the Bobcats couldn't escape from the big hole. The Thunderbirds held Sky View to minus 25 yards of total offense in the first quarter and forced the Bobcats into throwing four interceptions. T-Bird safety Craig Bills returned one of his two picks 102 yards for a TD early in the second quarter to give Timpview the 28-point advantage.
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football...
- What the Senate’s tax break extensions...
- These simple changes can make your family so...
- 'Somebody knows what happened,' daughter...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...