High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Dixie - Team 0 safety
Dixie racked up 359 total yards, 217 of them in the air, in the win over the Falcons. Quarterback Mike Sharp threw for 200 passing yards and four touchdowns in addition to rushing for another TD. Teammate Jake Mills had 98 yards receiving and one touchdown to keep the Flyers undefeated in Region 9.
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a mythical...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave' image of...
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- Writers offer personal finance advice to Obama
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle: Balancing...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A, 3A state... 49
- High school football: Riley Nelson... 27
- High school recruiting: Jackson Barton,... 20
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- High school baseball: 5A tournament... 4
- High school football: East star running... 4
- Replay: Brandon Gurney and Dan Sorensen... 3
- High school sports: Tuesday's roundup 2