High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Dixie - Team 0 safety
Dixie racked up 359 total yards, 217 of them in the air, in the win over the Falcons. Quarterback Mike Sharp threw for 200 passing yards and four touchdowns in addition to rushing for another TD. Teammate Jake Mills had 98 yards receiving and one touchdown to keep the Flyers undefeated in Region 9.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1