High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Dixie - Team 0 safety
Dixie racked up 359 total yards, 217 of them in the air, in the win over the Falcons. Quarterback Mike Sharp threw for 200 passing yards and four touchdowns in addition to rushing for another TD. Teammate Jake Mills had 98 yards receiving and one touchdown to keep the Flyers undefeated in Region 9.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Switched at birth, man raised in poverty...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- The Killers collaborates with Owen Wilson and...
- About Utah: His business is fun, games... 15
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- Dick Harmon: Great Western Shootout in... 3
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 3
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 3
- High school wrestling: Mountain View... 1
- High school girls basketball: State's... 1