High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Josh Soter led the way going 20-for-32 with 312 yards passing, throwing for 5 TDs and rushing for one. Chandler Johnson had 5 catches for 133 yards and 2 TDs, while Brian Bell had 14 carries 88 yards and 2 TDs for the Copper Hills victory. Clint Jex led the Grizzlies' defense with 13 tackles, adding two sacks to his state-leading total.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks off...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- The rough road of single motherhood —...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 54
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 42
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 18
- High school basketball: Rich High is... 13
- High school basketball: Lone Peak... 9
- Tournament central: 5A boys... 4
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High School basketball: Lone Peak uses... 4