High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Josh Soter led the way going 20-for-32 with 312 yards passing, throwing for 5 TDs and rushing for one. Chandler Johnson had 5 catches for 133 yards and 2 TDs, while Brian Bell had 14 carries 88 yards and 2 TDs for the Copper Hills victory. Clint Jex led the Grizzlies' defense with 13 tackles, adding two sacks to his state-leading total.
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- Jennifer Hamson to lace it up for BYU one...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Injured Tyler Haws could play when BYU hosts...
- Dick Harmon: Execution, not words, will crown...