High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Josh Soter led the way going 20-for-32 with 312 yards passing, throwing for 5 TDs and rushing for one. Chandler Johnson had 5 catches for 133 yards and 2 TDs, while Brian Bell had 14 carries 88 yards and 2 TDs for the Copper Hills victory. Clint Jex led the Grizzlies' defense with 13 tackles, adding two sacks to his state-leading total.
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- 20 things I wish I would have known before...
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any new...
- How government policy created ghettos,...
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...