High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Josh Soter led the way going 20-for-32 with 312 yards passing, throwing for 5 TDs and rushing for one. Chandler Johnson had 5 catches for 133 yards and 2 TDs, while Brian Bell had 14 carries 88 yards and 2 TDs for the Copper Hills victory. Clint Jex led the Grizzlies' defense with 13 tackles, adding two sacks to his state-leading total.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound of...
- About Utah: His business is fun, games... 15
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 4
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 4
- Dick Harmon: Great Western Shootout in... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school girls basketball: State's... 1