High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Josh Soter led the way going 20-for-32 with 312 yards passing, throwing for 5 TDs and rushing for one. Chandler Johnson had 5 catches for 133 yards and 2 TDs, while Brian Bell had 14 carries 88 yards and 2 TDs for the Copper Hills victory. Clint Jex led the Grizzlies' defense with 13 tackles, adding two sacks to his state-leading total.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1