High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Friday, Sept. 5, 2008
Friday, Sept. 5, 2008 | Nonregion | Played at Northridge
Northridge quarterback Junior Cole went 14-for-21 for 217 yards and three touchdowns, all of which landed in the hands of star wideout Chris Washington. He racked up 155 yards to help beat Mountain Crest.
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionary critically injured in Oklahoma...
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Friday night lights central: Scores, stories,...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS Ice...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Dick Harmon: 5 former BYU quarterbacks could...
- Sports BLT: BYU fan gets creative with...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 6
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school football: Pleasant Grove... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2