High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 9 -17 (52.9%)
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 4 -11 (36.4%)
The Badgers jumped out to a 15 point first-quarter lead and cruised to the win. Kyle Symes scored 10 points as Mount Vernon improved to 2-3 on the year.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- 'Living nightmare' almost over for daughters...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1