High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 9 -17 (52.9%)
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 4 -11 (36.4%)
The Badgers jumped out to a 15 point first-quarter lead and cruised to the win. Kyle Symes scored 10 points as Mount Vernon improved to 2-3 on the year.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1