High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 9 -17 (52.9%)
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 4 -11 (36.4%)
The Badgers jumped out to a 15 point first-quarter lead and cruised to the win. Kyle Symes scored 10 points as Mount Vernon improved to 2-3 on the year.
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- WCC Championship game tale of the tape, BYU...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- 'We're not going to stop': Parents of Anne...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 21
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3