High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 5 -10 (50.0%)
The Buffaloes hit seven 3-pointers to counter five 3-pointers by the Badgers' Jacob Van Dyke. George Williams hit four 3-pointers and scored 21 points for Valley.
|VAN DYKE, Gordon||17||5|
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1