High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Syracuse - Josh Kealamakia 42 FG
Layton - Grant Walker 25 FG
Carl Williams led the offensive attack, running for 175 yards and two touchdowns on the night. On defense, Thomas Bryson had four sacks on the night including two in the fourth quarter.
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- SUU coach Ed Lamb not a Mormon, but serves...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on Alta...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah players take blame like...
- Peavler: Final preseason breakdown of BYU,...
- BYU's Bronson Kaufusi eager to display new...