High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Millard - Team 0 fumble recovery (kick failed)
Richfield - J.D. Michaelsen 1 run (kick failed)
Clancy Mortensen scored three different ways, a reception, a kick return and an interception return, while rushing for 134 yards to lead Millard over Richfield. Tyler Sorensen had 162 yards passing for the Wildcats in the loss.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1