High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Millard - Team 0 fumble recovery (kick failed)
Richfield - J.D. Michaelsen 1 run (kick failed)
Clancy Mortensen scored three different ways, a reception, a kick return and an interception return, while rushing for 134 yards to lead Millard over Richfield. Tyler Sorensen had 162 yards passing for the Wildcats in the loss.
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 39
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1