High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 14 -17 (82.4%)
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 6 -8 (75.0%)
The Bobcats got off to a quick start behind six straight points from junior Chelsie Barney, but the top-ranked Rebels stormed back in the second quarter with a full-court press that forced four turnovers and three baskets for Rich to seal the re-peat state championship.
Allie Eastman led all scorers with 18 points. Kalani Norris led the second-place Bobcats with 14 points. See full game story on Page D3.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1