High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 13 -17 (76.5%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 18 -23 (78.3%)
Despite going scoreless in the opening quarter, Allie Eastman racked up 23 points and went 11 for 13 from the line to lead the Rebels over the Badgers. Courtney Lamborn also added nine for the Rebels, while Jami Jackson and Krista Durfey combined on 25 points for the Badgers.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1