High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 13 -19 (68.4%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 5 -10 (50.0%)
Jordan Tripp led Uintah with 15 points, 12 rebounds and 5 steals. The Ravens' Kimi Miyashima scored 14 points in the loss.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 5
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1