High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Bingham proved they are a team to beat as they rallied past Brighton. Bingham was able to keep their win streak alive at 10, and are undefeated so far this season. Katie Tominaga scored 16 points in the loss.
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Utah mom inspires braid for Prim in 'Hunger...
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure grows on...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- A mother's voice: Remembering Emilie a year...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 4
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 4
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school boys basketball:... 1
- High school football: East's Ula... 1