High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 9 -16 (56.2%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 20 -32 (62.5%)
Mckenzie Morrison paced the Hawks with 25 points while Lexi Amundsen had 18 points for the Huskies.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- High school football: Riverton coach... 5
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1