High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 5 Free-throws: 21 -30 (70.0%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 14 -22 (63.6%)
Chamaya Kia had nine rebounds to go along with her 16 points, and teammate Brittany Griffiths led all scorers with 17 points.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Host of 'The Locator,' former Mormon bishop...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 11
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 9
- High school football: Skyline's big... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1
- High school football: Riverton rolls... 1