High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 6 -14 (42.9%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Latiesha Webster nailed a 3-pointer with one second left to force overtime and then T.J. Bloomfield hit from behind the arc with 30 seconds left to lift the Wolverines.
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for family...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- As winter takes hold, needs increase for...
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 5
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 4
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 4
- Dick Harmon: Great Western Shootout in... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school girls basketball: State's... 1