High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 6 -14 (42.9%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Latiesha Webster nailed a 3-pointer with one second left to force overtime and then T.J. Bloomfield hit from behind the arc with 30 seconds left to lift the Wolverines.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 10
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 4