High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 2 -7 (28.6%)
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 1 -1 (100.0%)
Brittney Hackworth scored eight points to help Copper Hills pick up its first win of the year.
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 7
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 4
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 4
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont... 1
- High school boys basketball:... 1