High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 2 -7 (28.6%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
The Bobcats absolutely dominated in the third quarter to take control of the game. Kalani Norris scored 17 points in the win.
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Links: BYU gets a new commitment; Utes are...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball...
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders weigh in...
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay adults not...
- Harley rider killed in accident identified
- Dick Harmon: Who's going to follow... 17
- Morning links: SI features Frank... 11
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball... 7
- High school softball: 5A/4A state... 5
- High school boys soccer: 5A/4A state... 2
- High school track: Final top... 1
- High school baseball: Bingham's bats... 1
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 1